Monday, January 2, 2012

Foreign University to pursue MArch in U.S.

I'm so happy to contact you, and thanks for interesting posts.  I just graduated from the University, and I'm working now in Kuwait as an architect and I want to start my career as an architect.  I wish to pursue a master in architecture or scholarship.  I want to work in Europe or America and I do not know what I need to start my way to my target. 
________

First, congrats on your recent graduation.

If you wish to pursue a Master of Architecture in the U.S., I suggest you access the following websites --
ARCHSchools.org - searchable database of accredited architecture programs in the U.S. and Canada.

NAAB.org
- National Architectural Accrediting Board website with a listing of accredited architecture programs in the U.S. and Canada.

In terms of working in the U.S., it will be much harder unless you have a work permit.  It may be best to research firms in your home country that have offices in the U.S.  Or if you pursue graduate studies in the U.S., you will be able to pursue employment under certain government programs.

I wish you the best in your future as an architect.

No comments: