Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Job Searching


Dear Dr. Architecture

This web site was referred to me by a friend and I came across your contact. I am a chartered architect from Sri Lanka. I have been working for the past 13 years, part of it in Sri Lanka, while a student and the last four years as a senior Architect in a British firm in Muscat, Oman.

Presently  I live in Rochester, MN with my husband and would like to explore the possibility of working here.  Any advice you could provide  on this would be really appreciated...
___________

Below is an article highlighting job searching.  Perhaps, this can be of help.


As the article states, the most effective method is networking.  Connect with architects in Rochester through the AIA or other means.  Knock on doors of firms - visit them directly and ask for an interview.

Best!

No comments: