Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Master without Bachelor?

I visited your blog and I am really touched by the way in which you guide people to cope with difficulties. I am from Madagascar and I have done an International baccalaureat. Right now I am doing Bachelor degree in Interior Design, I have done foundation year and now I am in Second year and due to some reasons I will not be able to do my Third year.   I really like this field and want to do Masters in a developped contry like US, Australia or Italy. Is it possible to do it without a bachelor degree? 
Hope to read you soon,
 
Thank you

____________


First, thanks for your kind words on my blog.

As for your question, you would need to check with potential graduate programs to which you are interested to determine if it is possible to pursue a MArch without a bachelor degree -- my experience tells me that is unlikely.

However, given that you will have completed two years of bachelor degree in interior design, it would be possible to transfer to an undergraduate degree in architecture to either the BArch or the preprofessional BSAS.

At this point, I would suggest you contact some potential programs -- for a list of programs in the U.S., visit -- http://www.naab.org --.

Best!

No comments: