Sunday, April 28, 2013

Paralegal to Architect


I am a paralegal with the U.S. Department of Justice in Washington, D.C.
 
I’m looking at changing my career to becoming an architect, but I’m looking for some guidance and help.
 
Can you help me out?
 
Thank you so much and I truly appreciate any help that you can give me!
____________

I may certainly help out, but what specifically are seeking guidance on.

Do you have a college degree?  If so, you can begin a Master of Architecture degree (3+ years) at any one of a number of schools (http://www.naab.org).  As you are in Washington, DC, you may wish to visit either the University of Maryland or Catholic University.

If not, consider starting at Montgomery College as they have an associate's degree.

You may also wish to visit the National Building Museum for inspiration, a museum to celebrate the building arts.

Obtain Becoming an Architect, 2nd ed. to learn how to become an architect.

Best!  Be in touch with additional questions.

No comments: