Saturday, May 8, 2010

500 Days of Summer

I could not resist posting this from a friend who saw that Becoming an Architect was used in a movie - 500 Days of Summer. My book has received its 15 minutes of fame.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1022603/


"I watched the movie "500 Days of Summer" and one of the characters is trying to be an architecture and reads this stack of books. One of the book is yours! It's sitting on top, and I got really excited and thought you would want to know. It's an Indie film that has gotten really popular.

The movie is newly out of theaters and it occurs in a scene where the main male character decides he is tired of his old job and wants to persue his true passion of architecture, so he gets all of these books and begins reading and sketching again for the first time in years. Your book is on top of the stack, face down, but I recognized the back!"

Dr. Architecture

No comments: