Before I directly answer your question, let me outline the typical degree paths for pursuing architecture.
1) Bachelor of Architecture - 5 years
2) BS Architectural Studies + Master of Architecture - 6 years
3) BA/BS Undergraduate Degree + Master of Architecture - 7-8 years
As you can see, if you truly know that architecture is for you, the most direct paths are BArch or BSAS + MArch. However, if you wish to pursue options, you can obtain a BA or BS degree in any discipline and pursue the MArch afterwards.
As to what degree to pursue is completely up to you; I would offer the following as guidance --
- Pursue a degree that will allow success as you will need top academics to pursue architecture at the graduate level.
- Consider majors that allow some creativity as you will need to submit a portfolio when applying.
- Do a major that you will enjoy to maximize success
- Also, possibly attend an institution that also has an architecture program to either pursue a minor in architecture or at least be engaged in the academic unit.
If you truly think about it, there are many majors that combine technology and art --
Web Design / New Media
Art and Technology
To continue the exploration, simply search on the terms on Google.