Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Validate Diploma

I am sorry to bother you but I am in doubt, because I have arrived at the United States a month ago, I majored in architecture in a Cuban university and I was wondering if there is any way for me to validate my diploma here. 

The following confirms that your foreign education is equivalent to the NCARB Education Standard.


No comments: