Saturday, August 9, 2014

Foreign Education - EESA

Dr Architecture: I was study to bachelor degree of architecture in Mexico and a master degree in Puerto Rico of management and strategic leadership, I am interested in obtaining an license of architecture in E.E.U.U.  But I do not know how and where to make to examination and the syllabus and tutorial for the exam as NAAB , I live in Miami. Can you help me, can you give an orientation,I wish to work in your country. Thank you for your help. I wish you have a blessed and successful day.

To become a licensed architect in most U.S. jurisdictions, you must accomplish three tasks - 1) education - professional NAAB degree, 2) experience - completion of IDP, and 3) examination - passing all portions of the ARE.

Now, if your degree is from another country, you may go thru a process called EESA with NAAB to evaluate your foreign education - - Visit this website and simply follow the process.

I do hope this helps.

No comments: