Sunday, April 3, 2011

Reciprocity Degree

My Bachelor of Architecture Degree and Master Degree in Architecture & Urban Planning were issued by Ho Chi Minh City University of Architecture, Viet Nam. The BA Degree was issued in 1994, and the Master Degree was issued in 1998. I would like to have my degree to be certificated (Reciprocity Degree) for future using. Please advise. 
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. I will be truly appreciated for your help. 
I am not sure exactly what you mean by reciprocity for future using, but if your desire is to become a licensed architect in the U.S., you would need your architectural education evaluated by the following:
Education Evaluation Services for Architects (EESA-NCARB)
NAAB administers the EESA-NCARB program, which evaluates the credentials of foreign educated and broadly experienced architects against the NCARB Education Standard. EESA-NCARB provides assistance to individuals who do not have a professional degree in architecture from an NAAB-accredited school of architecture and who wish to either apply for NCARB certification or for registration by an NCARB member board. 

If this is not what you mean, send a more detailed explanation.
Dr. Architecture 

No comments: