Thursday, November 12, 2009

Associates of Arts

I am a college student majoring in architecture and I wanted to know if you recommend getting an AA and if you can recommend any universities that have undergraduate.

First, congrats on your choice to pursue architecture.

Next, to become an architect, you must eventually obtain a professional accredited degree in architecture - Bachelor of Architecture, Master of Architecture, or Doctor of Architecture. How you pursue the degree is completely up to you.

Some architecture programs do have articulated agreements with community colleges with associate's degree. It allows you to begin your studies at the community college first and transfer to an architecture program.

For a list of architecture programs, visit -- -- or -- --

Dr. Architecture

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree to your consolatory reply. Also, I have one link: as a reply which might be helpful for selecting an appropriate university. Good Luck!

Architectural Technology