Friday, September 3, 2010

Choosing a MArch Program

I've found your blog http://archcareers.blogspot.com/ to be very insightful, and I would like to submit a question:

I'm looking at MArch programs to supplement my BArch. Is there any online resource that gives good descriptions of the leading programs?

I'm asking this question because I am attracted to the program at Columbia, but would like to know of others with a similar focus and a strong faculty connection to New York City.
_______
Your best online resource is ARCHSchools.org

ARCHSchools – www.archschools.org
A companion website to the Guide to Architecture Schools compiled by the Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture (ACSA), ARCHSchools provides a valuable resource for individuals seeking to pursue an architectural education. It provides the opportunity to search architecture programs and review descriptions on the over 100 universities offering accredited degree programs in architecture.

Dr. Architecture

No comments: