Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Becoming LEED GA?

I'm an undergraduate Architecture student at the University of Cincinnati and I will be working over the summer at an architecture firm.

I would like to become LEED GA certified. What should my first steps be towards earning LEED GA certification? Do you have any tips as I prepare for a LEED GA exam?
_________

According to the GBCI website, the following description and website should answer all of your questions.

LEED Green Associate

For professionals who want to demonstrate green building expertise in non-technical fields of practice, GBCI has created the LEED Green Associate credential, which denotes basic knowledge of green design, construction, and operations.

http://www.gbci.org/DisplayPage.aspx?CMSPageID=83

Dr. Architecture

No comments: